Saturday 1 December 2018

Broodcoven WiP

I've been working on my HQ options this week when I've had the opportunity. These are works in progress and my camera phone is rubbish so please be gentle.

Here is the Patriarch of the cult. Since taking the picture I've removed the stray hair in the horns, painted the base and have started adding a pool of green goo below the pipehead.

Magus and two familiars. The Magus robes have actually been highlighted but the camera couldn;t pick up the details for some reason.

The Primus is the current work in progress that I am focusing on. Needs a little touching up here and there plus a few highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crusade Battles catchup

 It's been a few weeks since I last updated and in that time I have played a further three Crusade games. I am really enjoying playing C...