Saturday 8 December 2018

A Productive Week


Despite an insanely busy week at work, I have managed to get a lot of painting done. Two complete squads of Genestealers built and painted. I've now managed to build a squad of acolytes ready to be painted. I am really motoring through them and enjoying every moment of it. Haven't felt that buzzed with the hobby for ages.

Unfortunately my camera lens on my phones has broken and I can't take decent photos. Once I can get it fixed after Christmas I'll get some photos taken. I already have a game booked for the second week of January against a friend who is also starting a new army. We'll both be looking at it as a training experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crusade Battles catchup

 It's been a few weeks since I last updated and in that time I have played a further three Crusade games. I am really enjoying playing C...