Thursday 24 August 2017

Codex: Death Guard


Looks like the new codex drops middle of September with a couple waves of new releases in the weeks following. I'm really hoping that they make the legion as good as it was under the Traitor Legions book as at the moment I am finding Death Guard to be a little lackluster under the Chaos Index.

I'm also hoping that we get the Nurgle Daemons in this book and that they can be included in a Death Guard match play detachment rather than needing a detachment of their own. Simply because it makes it a lot easier to mix and match, and come up with interesting lists.

There are also units which are missing. Heldrakes and other daemon engines need a Nurgle update. Games Workshop will be asshats of the highest order if they don't allow players to include units that have always been legal before without having to take a separate detachment.

I am very excited for what will be coming in this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crusade Battles catchup

 It's been a few weeks since I last updated and in that time I have played a further three Crusade games. I am really enjoying playing C...