Friday 16 November 2018

End of an Era


I have now sold my Death Guard army. I have lost too much interest in the army and one of my fellow club members has purchased it so it will still get seen from time to time. I've used that money to pay so bills and to start my new army.

So what am I going for?

Genestealer Cult. Yep. I've decided to go for something more casual and fun. I've placed the initial order and waiting for it to arrive. My plan being to slowly build and paint over December unlike how I handled my old armies. One unit at a time.

So once that is done, you'll see some more info.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crusade Battles catchup

 It's been a few weeks since I last updated and in that time I have played a further three Crusade games. I am really enjoying playing C...