Thursday 21 December 2017

Update - December 2017

December has been a pain this year. I've been so busy with work that I've not had time to sit down and paint any of my models. Hopefully I can do so over Christmas itself as I do have a couple days to myself. I especially want to get the Dark Imperium plague marines finished ASAP. Once work calms down in January I hope I can find the time to do it again.

Secondly we have put the club on holiday over December as the venue wanted our room on the off chance of it being needed for Christmas parties. With everyone else being busy as well I've had a month of no 40k gaming and I'm missing it badly.

One good thing this month has been the first Chapter Approved book from Games Workshop. I am really looking forward to playing the new missions come the new year.

Lastly, I must find the time to start working on my own 40K table at home. Once I can get that up even with basic home made terrain I can get some games at home rather than going to the club once a week. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crusade Battles catchup

 It's been a few weeks since I last updated and in that time I have played a further three Crusade games. I am really enjoying playing C...